Foundation Friday: The Best Affordable Foundations for Oily Skin
by Myriam Zmantar on Jan 24, 2019
I started a Foundation Friday Serie on Instagram: Myriam & The Budget inspired by Beauty Youtubers. I love testing foundations! Having oily skin is not an easy thing. I have to make sure that my face stays matte for the longest time possible.
In this second Foundation Friday (you can find the first here: Foundation Friday: Wet n Wild MegaCushion Foundation Review), I‘m sharing with you my Foundation Collection (suitable for oily skin)!
I think testing out foundations is so fun!
A little backstory: I have Oily Skin that tends to be Combination in the winter. I love liquid foundation, and I oddly don’t like powders very much with a lot of coverage. :)
What I like my foundations to be:
- Coverage: it doesn’t matter to me. I’m not a full coverage addict. I don’t mind having my imperfection picking through as much as my complexion is unified.
- Texture: I like lightweight foundations. I have oily skin so I detest when I can feel the heaviness of the foundation on my skin.
- Lasting power: The lasting power is the most critical factor for me.
So, in this blog post, I’m just going to list my foundations. If you are interested in me reviewing one of these, let me know! It will be my pleasure to do so!
- The Newest additions to my collection are the Wet N Wild MegaCushion Foundation (nude beige) and Photo Focus Foundation (soft beige).
- My oldest foundation is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (soft beige).
- The Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation (F5).
- The L.A. Girl Pro Matte Foundation (beige) and The L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illumination Foundation (Natural).
- The Milani - Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer (light beige).
- The Maybelline Super Stay (Classic Ivory).