Swatches of the Makeup Revolution Renaissance Lipsticks!
Posted on December 15 2017
Today, I decided to do a quick blog post on the Renaissance Lipsticks by Makeup Revolution!
These lipsticks figures among my Top 5 Makeup Revolution Products.
- Packaging: It's stunning! It's a rose gold, sturdy case. It's simple and beautiful. Feels very luxurious.
- Shades: We have 12 colors available now. From nudes, marroons to pinks and reds.
- Texture: Smooth texture, goes on easily, comfortable, non-drying.
- Finish: Satin, not matte. Full coverage with 2 swipes.
- Lasting power: It's a creamy lipstick so the lasting power is about 4 hours.
What I like about them: They are very creamy so if your lips get easily dry like mine and you have dehydration problem like I do, these are for you for sure. My lips get super dry especially if I forget to drink water (It happens to me all the time, water is not my best friend :) ). Their creaminess makes them not long lasting but I don't mind. They fade evenly in the contrary of most matte liquid lipsticks so it's easy to reapply.
My favorite colors are Prime, Classic, Restore, Lifelong, Rebirth, and Finest. I was never able to wear a nude. I find that nudes don't suit me at all. But I was pleasantly surprised with the shade Prime. It quickly becomes one of my fav. I think the pink undertone is what makes it wearable in my case.
Voila, hope you liked this quick review,
Have a nice weekend.
Myriam, Insta @myriam_zm